Fantasy Football 2014

• SequelSurfer (9/9/2014)

Gutted. Over 100 points in week 1 and fall short by 1.5, cheers Rams defense, you were shocking. :angry:

If it makes you feel better I left 15 points on my bench by not getting my kicker in. :crazy: I was lucky to get the win.

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• 1 catch, 4 targets for Fitzgerald, a weak 8 catches for Graham, and apparently KC thinks it's still the pre-season. Sheesh

• Task list for last week:

Pick up the dry cleaning - check

Dominate in SSCFFL - check

Answer SSC QoTD successfully for a week - fail!

Two out of three ain't bad...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ah! 0-2. Lets hope this isn't a repeat of last year.

Only difference is the the projections this year had me down for the wins... I know that doesn't mean much, but last year it was always - "You Will Lose" 😛

Rodders...

• I got lucky and didn't yank Marshall even though all reports said he wouldn't be playing. I'd rather be lucky than good.

• SQLDCH (9/15/2014)

I got lucky and didn't yank Marshall even though all reports said he wouldn't be playing. I'd rather be lucky than good.

HA! Glad I wasn't up against you this week. I'll gladly take him off your hands if you're not planning on using him in the future. 😛 I had a rather pitiful week myself, but I may manage to squeeze out a win unless Andrew Luck goes off tonight...

• roryp 96873 (9/15/2014)

SQLDCH (9/15/2014)

I got lucky and didn't yank Marshall even though all reports said he wouldn't be playing. I'd rather be lucky than good.

HA! Glad I wasn't up against you this week. I'll gladly take him off your hands if you're not planning on using him in the future. 😛 I had a rather pitiful week myself, but I may manage to squeeze out a win unless Andrew Luck goes off tonight...

You get to be my next victim in my quest for SSCFFL domination!

• SQLDCH (9/16/2014)

roryp 96873 (9/15/2014)

SQLDCH (9/15/2014)

I see that, hopefully I have some WRs show up this week.

On another note, someone should tell Gerardo that Tony Gonzalez has been sitting behind a desk in CBS studios for the whole season...

• SQLDCH (9/16/2014)

What's this about "SSCFFL domination"? :Whistling:

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• El Jerry, update your lineup with an active Tight End. Tony Gonzalez is retired.

• SQLDCH (9/17/2014)

El Jerry, update your lineup with an active Tight End. Tony Gonzalez is retired.

Just did last night. Now I have more reasons to not like/trust the mobile app, since player stats are not displayed the way the desktop site does, it just makes it a little harder than shooting in the dark.:-)

Unfortunately (for me), Yahoo! fantasy sports is firewall blocked at work so I don't have access to it most of the day, but I have managed to review and update my teams at home after hours.

Oh, boy! It's going to be a tough season.

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• EL Jerry (9/18/2014)

SQLDCH (9/17/2014)

El Jerry, update your lineup with an active Tight End. Tony Gonzalez is retired.

Just did last night. Now I have more reasons to not like/trust the mobile app, since player stats are not displayed the way the desktop site does, it just makes it a little harder than shooting in the dark.:-)

Unfortunately (for me), Yahoo! fantasy sports is firewall blocked at work so I don't have access to it most of the day, but I have managed to review and update my teams at home after hours.

Oh, boy! It's going to be a tough season.

Is your app up to date? Are you using iOS or Android app? I am using the Android app pretty successfully, when you are on your team screen if you tap a player's name it will take you to their page with their most recent news updates. Then when you are on the player page you can tap stats and see all of their stats this season as well as projected stats for the upcoming weeks.

I find it pretty handy to have with me while watching the game and it updates pretty quickly in real time so I can yell at the TV when one of my players does something stupid.

• And the losing streak continues, oh hum... 🙁

Rodders...

• Ugh. I'm getting my first loss this weekend. Of course, it didn't help me that Lynn has Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on his team, and those two had a field day Thursday night. By Friday morning, I was already 57 points in the hole!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (9/22/2014)

Ugh. I'm getting my first loss this weekend. Of course, it didn't help me that Lynn has Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on his team, and those two had a field day Thursday night. By Friday morning, I was already 57 points in the hole!!!

"field day Thursday night"

Shouldn't that be a Field Night then? 😀

Looks like I might be getting my first win in an early season basement battle. :w00t:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply