Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Very interesting, but some of article appears to not publish properly and appears to me (both chrome on PC and on phone) as comments under text in "Implementation of Type...
September 16, 2026 at 6:57 am
Matt! And Eirikur! You are my heroes!
Eirikur, I see you were suggesting similar but I clearly did not interpret the converted emoticons back correctly.
But Matt, yours...
February 23, 2017 at 10:56 pm
Hey, thanks so much for looking at this! I previously thought it might be best to just post enough of the XML Data to see the beginning of the relevant...
February 23, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Wow, This last one blows my mind as well. Still trying to understand how the update of the CTE results in #PayRoll changing but from what I see so far...
January 5, 2016 at 9:37 pm
Thank you. Will check this further then.
In context what I provide here is just a simplified version to illustrate the problem at hand, but I intend using this for a...
January 1, 2016 at 3:08 pm
On the suggestion of using SQL Server's built-in windowing functions, such as OVER(), and LEAD/LAG, whilst I am using this on a 2008R2 version, I am still very interested to...
January 1, 2016 at 7:43 am
Fascinating and brilliant solution Alan. I really value your effort on this.
I do believe that there is one significant caveat with the Quirky Update (just love the name it has...
January 1, 2016 at 7:36 am
Thank you so much Alan. A fascinating concept. I might be overly tired but just cannot figure out how to apply the concept to my situation. But will continue figuring...
December 30, 2015 at 4:48 pm
Thanks for posting but I think this has really sparked up the age-old question on whether there is a difference between COUNT(*) and COUNT(1). In my early days I believed...
January 29, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)