Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
I started doing the steps in Paul's blog from June 11, 2008 and got to the 3rd bullet where I did the command sqlservr.exe -m from the correct folder.
August 11, 2008 at 2:50 pm
The app is Health Office, by vendor HealthMaster.
August 11, 2008 at 12:59 pm
I haven't heard from Paul after I replied to his question, so this is still an issue.
August 11, 2008 at 9:14 am
In the 1st post when I said I couldn't find the rec in sys.objects, it's because I was using the master db. When I changed it to use the...
August 6, 2008 at 8:46 am
In sys.objects, the name is UQ__syskeys__656CDC83 and the type is UQ.
Thanks for your help Paul!
August 6, 2008 at 7:24 am
I should have mentioned that I'm using a modified package which has the Excel connection with the extended properties set to ';IMEX=1' (which is option 2 in the article that you reference). I had done this to solve...
June 3, 2005 at 9:22 am
Thanks Jonathan for your help. It completes successfully now.
June 2, 2005 at 6:55 am
Thanks Jonathon for replying so fast!
As another option, could I save the XLS file as a text file
and use that as input and then would it be logical to assume
that if the...
May 26, 2005 at 11:34 am