Viewing 15 posts - 40,471 through 40,485 (of 59,098 total)
Book
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2009 at 8:42 am
Paul Morris-1011726 (12/28/2009)
Is the above what you were referring to as "readily consumable"?
I am going to need some help as I move along in learning and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2009 at 8:40 am
syed_ahmedzama (8/17/2009)
my requirment is that i have 5 rows of data but i want to show it as clomun
ex:i have like this
rows ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2009 at 6:28 am
rameshduraikannu,
That's what we like to hear. Thanks for the feedback and glad to have been able to help.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 10:24 pm
Thanks for the feedback George and Steve. Didn't know that about CU's. Guess I just got lucky by being lazy... if it's not a service pack or a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 10:20 pm
As a bit of a side bar, what collation does the column have on it?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 3:56 am
I believe that my next step would be a serious conversation with the 3rd party vendor... first, for having a design that requires such a query and, second, for apparently...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 3:50 am
This information is in Books Online and is explained there probably much better than there than could be explained on a forum post especially since none of these subjects are...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 3:14 am
I guess I don't understand the supposed dilema here... if Cumulative Updates really are cumulative and include all fixes since the last service pack, isn't that just as good as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 3:11 am
I have to give you 2 points for honesty in saying that it's an interview question in the title of this post. However, there are two traits that people look...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2009 at 3:06 am
Or, in the words of a very well respected denizen of these forums... "There must be 15 ways to lose your cursor". 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2009 at 2:15 pm
I guess I just don't understand why you needed While Loops to do this.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2009 at 11:29 am
karthikeyan-444867 (12/26/2009)
Any inputs?
Not a one, Karthik... at least not the kind you're expecting. You've simply asked people to do too much of your work, your requirements are quite unclear...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2009 at 9:40 am
Yeah... but confirmation of those things is always a good thing. 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2009 at 1:09 am
Matt Miller (#4) (12/25/2009)
Jeff - try this one....
Thanks, Matt... guess I was being a bit lazy there.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2009 at 9:22 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 40,471 through 40,485 (of 59,098 total)