Viewing 15 posts - 40,411 through 40,425 (of 59,098 total)
Man, in the presence of a clustered index on the ID, that's some mighty fast code there, Chris.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 10:05 pm
Jeff Moden (12/30/2009)
Jeff Moden (12/30/2009)
lobbymuncher (12/30/2009)
Another overcomplicated effort from the peanut gallery.I like it. Nicely done.
Ack... I may have to take that back. The code has a triangular...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 9:28 pm
Justin,
Please post the table creation statement and be sure to include any indexes you may have on the table.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 8:39 pm
Jeff Moden (12/30/2009)
lobbymuncher (12/30/2009)
Another overcomplicated effort from the peanut gallery.I like it. Nicely done.
Ack... I may have to take that back. The code has a triangular join in...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 8:25 pm
lobbymuncher (12/30/2009)
Another overcomplicated effort from the peanut gallery.
I like it. Nicely done.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 8:15 pm
mister.magoo (12/30/2009)
For the sake of it, a solution which copes with new "ColumnName" values by using dynamic sql (go ahead - pork chop me or whatever you do :-D)
Heh... nah......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 8:03 pm
I'd fire the guy that hired two people... the one who didn't write/correctly promulgate the company wide rules and the guy that interviewed/hired him. 😛
I do agree, though... classic Hungarian...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 1:39 pm
Dave Ballantyne (12/30/2009)
Jeff Moden (12/30/2009)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 1:26 pm
igngua (12/30/2009)
I need to add a varchar type of data into a column without erase any registry of the column.
I need to add it at the end of every...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 1:24 pm
Hollyz (12/30/2009)
that account is a domain account
And, you're absolutely sure that "domain" account can "see" the path you want to write to?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 1:08 pm
Here we have someone who has no clue as to how to use one the basic 4 elements of the SQL language and they're going to update a whole table....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 1:03 pm
brainy (12/30/2009)
I will consider your suggestions.. I will try that. I am also thinking on setting fill factor.. as I am updating table several times which leads to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 12:52 pm
AndrewSQLDBA (12/30/2009)
I have never had any issues with SSIS. Maybe it is time for a new server.Andrew SQLDBA
Heh... unlike most, I've never had an issue with SSIS because the other...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 12:42 pm
I just looked up and read some of the articles and scripts for this Base64 "encryption". My suggestion would be... don't bother. It's an easy hack from what...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 12:33 pm
Pratap Prabhu (12/29/2009)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 30, 2009 at 12:10 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 40,411 through 40,425 (of 59,098 total)