Viewing 15 posts - 40,201 through 40,215 (of 59,098 total)
Gianluca Sartori (1/20/2010)
David Burrows (1/20/2010)
CirquedeSQLeil (1/19/2010)
Gianluca Sartori (1/19/2010)
What are writing about, Paul?I started writing my first article 9 months ago and it isn't finished yet.:crying:
Similar situation for me, only it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:53 pm
Alvin Ramard (1/20/2010)
Dave Ballantyne (1/20/2010)
This has the potential for fun.... 😉
That one really boggles the mind, eh? I'd like to talk that that OP's manager. Stay tuned folks;...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:50 pm
Heh... I've found a sure-fire way to keep from having problems with MySQL ODBC drivers... don't use them or MySQL. 😛
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:46 pm
GabyYYZ (1/20/2010)
See signature... 🙂
Heh... see previous post. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:21 pm
rick-507511 (1/20/2010)
I still believe in delivering MORE than is expected and sleeping well at night.
The "Law of Success", "Lesson Nine", Napoleon Hill.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:12 pm
David Korb (1/20/2010)
This is why the one-room schoolhouse is a superior model for education: the older kids solidify their knowledge as they pass it on to the younger.
I actually went...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:10 pm
José.Cruz (1/20/2010)
First of all i'll like to say that i complettly agree with your article, i've been helped so many times in this public forums, that now, a little...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 7:05 pm
Perfect... I'm on my way to work. I'll bang out my version tonight when I get home. It'll be interesting to see what other folks do in the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 6:00 am
If I can get an accurate copy of the file, I'll show you how to do this without a cursor. 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 20, 2010 at 12:27 am
I'd recommend spending a some bucks on an uninteruptable power supply for the server that has the ability to do a soft shutdown after xx minutes of power outage. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 11:19 pm
Step 1: Document what the requirements are for each cursor at a business level.
Step 2: Write new set based code as if you never saw the cursor... just...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 11:16 pm
The listing is missing the directory information for season 1. Any chance of you attaching the actual file so I can take a look-see and maybe come up with...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 11:11 pm
lmu92 (1/19/2010)
select 'fred', 'unsure', 33716, 'test@here.com','444.75.224.23', null
union
select...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 11:05 pm
Richard McSharry (1/19/2010)
PS Here's another great puzzle:"Why does posting a question to forums so often result in the answer popping into one's head immediately after posting?" :ermm:
BWAA-HAA!!! For the same...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 11:02 pm
And just so you know, rebuilding indexes using the "Online" option is only an option in the Enterprise and Developer's (Enterprise with very limited licensing) Editions.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 19, 2010 at 10:57 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 40,201 through 40,215 (of 59,098 total)