Viewing 15 posts - 40,081 through 40,095 (of 59,098 total)
Hi Charlotte,
I do have a question about the data you were kind enough to provide... how can a polygon have a single "X" coordinate and no "Y" coordinate? Why...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2010 at 7:13 pm
As has been suggested, you could start a real religious war over this.
I believe there are two questions here... the first is "should we use nulls" and the second is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2010 at 6:47 pm
Grant Fritchey (1/29/2010)
Paul White (1/29/2010)
Jeff Moden (1/28/2010)
Would someone explain to me the attraction to sites like Twitter and FaceBook and explain what they're actually good for so...
It's a bit like...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2010 at 5:50 pm
You bet. Thank you for the feedback.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2010 at 5:45 pm
Paul White (1/29/2010)
Jeff Moden (1/28/2010)
Would someone explain to me the attraction to sites like Twitter and FaceBook and explain what they're actually good for so...
It's a bit like SQL Server...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 29, 2010 at 6:18 am
😛
Ben Moorhouse (1/25/2010)
I've been working alongside another person in my team, and I keep having to solve stupid mistakes.
Such as records not being deleted even though I'm...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 8:22 pm
Nicholas Cain (1/27/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 8:18 pm
adam spencer (1/28/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 8:16 pm
anitha.cherukuri (1/28/2010)
Unfotunately If notetext does not have searching strings ,its giving error.
I was under the impression that all of the "searching strings" would be available for every row. Since...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 8:09 pm
karthikeyan-444867 (1/27/2010)
Code has been moved to PROD. Execution time is 26 seconds.
Dynamic Sql Part : 13 Seconds
Quirky Update(#...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 6:54 pm
Heh... seems to be the week for Twitter... I've gotten a half dozen emails and a couple of in person queries as to why I'm not on Twitter, FaceBook, etc,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 6:41 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (1/27/2010)
I am wrapping up an article and would like somebody else to review it if...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 6:32 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (1/27/2010)
Jeff Moden (1/27/2010)
Alvin Ramard (1/27/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 28, 2010 at 6:30 pm
Alvin Ramard (1/27/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2010 at 4:36 pm
Thanks for the compliment, Nabha. :blush:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 27, 2010 at 3:28 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 40,081 through 40,095 (of 59,098 total)