Viewing 15 posts - 38,956 through 38,970 (of 59,098 total)
BIMind (4/10/2010)
berry...this worked perfect..i cant believe how simple this is...
if anyone is interested, here's the sample script
create table sample_7day (call_id int identity(1,1), UserID int, Post_date...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 10, 2010 at 7:04 pm
bteraberry (4/8/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 10, 2010 at 7:03 pm
kjain (4/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 10, 2010 at 9:31 am
hennie7863 (4/6/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 10, 2010 at 8:58 am
pmadhavapeddi22 (4/9/2010)
Hi Sasidhar,It really helped me. Thanks
Padmaja[font="Arial"][/font]
Cool... can you post the function you ended up with, please? I'd like to see what you did. Thanks.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 10:31 pm
SQL_NuB (4/9/2010)
I have 2 tables that I have to use.
table 1 has 2 columns that I need
refDate, closedDate (taskName needs to be joined on...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 10:21 pm
GSquared (4/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 10:09 pm
rames.net (4/9/2010)
I have a small doubt, Generally when I got alert on tempdb log file size 75 %...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 10:04 pm
Baskar B.V (4/9/2010)
Forgot to mention in the previous post.The total records which would get updated would be around 10 million records.
My recommendation is that you split that up into batches...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 10:02 pm
NEAL-464478 (4/9/2010)
IdnoProcessDataIDNameColor
1-1- ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 9:57 pm
Hey folks... as a sidebar to all of this, since the Integer date is in the yyyymmdd ISO format, the formula to convert the Integer date to the DATETIME datatype...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 5:20 pm
Welsh Corgi (4/8/2010)
Jeff,I just read your response and I appreciate you input.
Regards,
Welsh
Thanks, Welsh.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 5:17 pm
CirquedeSQLeil (4/9/2010)
Yes Odd number of Board members. I don't think it should take more than three people though.
Heh... just odd bored members? 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 3:50 pm
Kathi Kellenberger (4/9/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 9, 2010 at 3:28 pm
I don't know if I missed it somewhere, but I believe there needs to be an "MCJ T-SQL" somewhere in the mix.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 8, 2010 at 10:23 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,956 through 38,970 (of 59,098 total)