Viewing 15 posts - 38,386 through 38,400 (of 59,098 total)
amrakhjaaa (5/16/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 12:15 pm
neelsmail (5/16/2010)
I thought I did.. but perhaps I didn't understand your question.
I am trying to call the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 12:04 pm
aabrar.jnu (5/16/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 11:53 am
neelsmail (5/16/2010)
Set based operations - yes, that was the first thought that came to my mind as well and in fact I suggested it. But, unfortunately, for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 11:12 am
sjsubscribe (5/16/2010)
SSMS is probably the weakest link in the entire SQL tool chain.
How so?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 11:10 am
{edit} Still testing... comment removed. Sorry.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 10:42 am
Paul White NZ (5/16/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/15/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 16, 2010 at 9:48 am
Absolutely agreed on all points. There's many ways to skin this particular cat.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 6:41 pm
I don't believe people encrypt their stored procedures to keep anything proprietary secret because, as you've so very adequately noted, just about everything that can be done in SQL Server...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 6:39 pm
I posted the following on Paul's good blog...
The problem is that we keep putting bandaids on stab wounds. Instead of deprecating features, the features should be repaired to provide incredible...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 6:22 pm
Explain the difference between set based code and RBAR in terms of internals, execution plans, philosophy, and implimentation.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 6:06 pm
neelsmail (5/15/2010)
I am being probably over-expecting here but anyway..
I run a stored procedure from my C# app. I want to be able to run that stored procedure for 10000 times...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 5:50 pm
Saravanan_tvr (5/15/2010)
I need to extract the Data pipeline as Column Terminator and : colon as
Row terminator...
My Query IS
declare @sql varchar(8000)
declare @path varchar(8000)
set @path ='D:\STOCK_12_05_2010.txt'
select...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 5:48 pm
Better yet... I'm going to bow out of this thread. I swore to myself that I wasn't going to show any of my new methods until PASS... and I'm...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 5:30 pm
Paul White NZ (5/15/2010)
Jeff Moden (5/15/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 15, 2010 at 5:26 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 38,386 through 38,400 (of 59,098 total)