Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 59,098 total)
Even I don't try to "split" address. My recommendation would be for you to buy some C.A.S.S. Certification software. You spend less money than you will trying to develop something...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 22, 2022 at 1:15 am
About Fusion restaurants: it's pretty rare for them to do everything (or even most things) at a master chef level.
I've never worked with CosmosDB, so I don't speak from...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 22, 2022 at 1:00 am
Knowledge of SQL is not enough to secure most DBA jobs. Established companies prefer to hire someone with a degree in a computer science field, experience and knowledge of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 21, 2022 at 5:25 pm
From the Article:
"I'd love to be able to insert data into a table, have it not available as a live value until committed on other nodes, and avoid locking...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 21, 2022 at 2:49 am
I have found many examples how to zip ziles, but is there native to P/S how to create multiple zip files based upon a parm to split them...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 21, 2022 at 2:14 am
I have found many examples how to zip ziles, but is there native to P/S how to create multiple zip files based upon a parm to split them based...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2022 at 6:07 pm
With the understanding that there are many dialects of "SQL" and that (especially) functions and the UPDATE statement vary widely in MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 19, 2022 at 5:40 pm
I agree with Phil. You can kick your own butt if you want (heh... I've got a sore butt from doing the same) but you learned something different and then...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2022 at 10:38 pm
I'm thinking that they broke something in the process. I get the load failure in the light pink strip even on this very post and every post. So far as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Just in case there are any doubters, here's the code to build a 10 million row test table... don';t let that scare you. It takes a little over 5 seconds...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 18, 2022 at 6:58 am
I need to change the numeric format into 'AM/PM' format in CONCAT function (I use SSMS v 18.5.1)
Here is my formula. RCLDTE - is a date and RCLTIM is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2022 at 9:00 pm
If you store times as integers, it makes life much easier if you have a time table containing all the formats you need, however, if you need to just...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Congrats, Jeff. Quite an achievement. I used to try and keep ahead, but haven't bothered.
Now I wonder where I get to 1mm first. Here or in miles flown. At...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2022 at 12:52 am
Stop and think about what a LEFT OUTER JOIN is.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2022 at 8:27 pm
Like I said, a Left Outer join on the pertinent columns.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2022 at 6:32 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 59,098 total)