Viewing 15 posts - 37,831 through 37,845 (of 59,098 total)
jcrawf02 (7/2/2010)
humph. Well, that's just annoying. Thanks for the response Jeff.
Agh... sorry about the short response, Jon. I just get ticked off at all these wonder "magical" GUI's that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 3:11 pm
rajendra prasad-377679 (7/2/2010)
scenario:
assume if a production company take material for a weekly basis..
this week they have a stock 800 ton rawmaterial.
for daily basis they going to use...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Ram:) (7/2/2010)
yes I agree with Mr.Gail.. You may not need cursor for this..As per my understand.. simple triggers will work for you
Whoa! Hold the phone! Triggers? For...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 2:42 pm
BWAA-HAA!!!! First, this is NOT a good example of Tally Table code. It doesn't use a Tally Table and it doesn't use anything that could be called efficient....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 11:23 am
jcrawf02 (7/2/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 8:57 am
John Mitchell-245523 (7/2/2010)
I would say so, yes, otherwise you will need to change your code every time your exclusion list changes.John
Z'actly.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 8:07 am
Wiztech Russ (7/1/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 7:44 am
Ok... I've been watching this one for a bit and I'm curious... so let me ask a couple of questions, please.
1. It's my understanding that if a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 2, 2010 at 6:51 am
Heh... I know it's been over a year and I'm sorry I missed this. Thanks for...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 7:21 pm
rafidheenm (12/22/2009)
Hi ezhil,please check this article ..
This article has two types of split.
1. XML split
2. SQL Function (Basic SQL string split for SQL 2000 or later)
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/XML/66932/
With regards,
Rafidheen.M
Just saw...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 7:20 pm
zeeaay (7/1/2010)
Microsoft SQL Server Cannot insert the value NULL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 6:41 pm
Anamika (7/1/2010)
Many Thanks,Ami
Um... no... not yet. Take a look at the data you have. See all those "\N" thingies??? That's not supposed to be a part of the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 6:35 pm
I'm pretty sure that it can't actually be done. I believe you're stuck with just deleting the empty file. As a side bar, though, I wouldn't delete the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 6:26 pm
And one more link... I consider it to be the best link on the subject yet and it also teaches an essential skill that all aspiring DBA's must absolutely master...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 6:19 pm
zeeaay (7/1/2010)
Microsoft SQL Server Cannot insert the value NULL...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 1, 2010 at 6:16 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,831 through 37,845 (of 59,098 total)