Viewing 15 posts - 37,246 through 37,260 (of 59,098 total)
m.kadlag (8/17/2010)
ID
DATETIME
ID will be generated for different timestamps.
I have a small query to be written which will return the count of ID's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 19, 2010 at 2:39 pm
bonggoy cruz (8/19/2010)
ID, Description, Field1, Field2 ... Field9
Field1 to Field9 are all nullable fields.
I want a query to return as follows:
ID, Description, Field1
ID, Description, Field2
ID, Description,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 19, 2010 at 2:29 pm
You're welcome, Ron, and thanks for the feedback. I knew I did ok... just had no idea of how ok. Thanks, guys.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 19, 2010 at 1:27 pm
David Webb-200187 (8/17/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 19, 2010 at 6:26 am
khushbu (8/17/2010)
My input table looks like
IDLogical_DrivesFree_SpaceSQL_ServerDate
0C ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 9:50 pm
Dan2010 (8/16/2010)
Child Parent
A NULL
B A
C A
D C
E C
F D
G NULL
The tree structure is as...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm
I just got done with a long run of interviews for a Sr. Systems DBA and an SQL Server T-SQL Developer. There were about 8 candidates for each job....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 8:09 pm
Mohit K. Gupta (8/17/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 7:56 pm
Chris Morris-439714 (8/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/17/2010)
Oh, I see it coming...Heh Jeff got that porkchop launcher loaded up for the first triangular join post? 😀
Z'actly 😉
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 7:52 pm
sgambale (8/17/2010)
I don't think anyone should need to distinguish between one vs...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 7:37 pm
Simplify with a real Tally table...
SELECT e.EmployeeID,LOWER(SUBSTRING(e.EmployeeName,t.N,1)) AS SplitChar
FROM #Employee e
CROSS JOIN dbo.Tally t
WHERE t.N <= LEN(e.EmployeeName)
ORDER BY e.EmployeeID
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 6:45 pm
Bhuvnesh (8/18/2010)
Anamika (8/18/2010)
SELECT * FROM [font="Arial Black"]SYSOBJECTS[/font] WHERE XTYPE = 'P'
output of this query gives the new SP name.
My problem is while getting the create script for the same gets...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm
Gosh, Luke... :blush: You've absolutely made my week... maybe my year. I'm humbled by your incredible comments. I really appreciate your feedback because I've had a whole lot...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 6:09 pm
GilaMonster (8/17/2010)
Jeff Moden (8/17/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 5:49 pm
Jeff Moden (8/17/2010)
Roy Ernest (8/17/2010)
Jeff, Thank You. Our user group would love that. maybe for September we could try that out? 🙂 Thanks once again. 🙂
More info, please......
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
August 18, 2010 at 5:39 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 37,246 through 37,260 (of 59,098 total)