Viewing 15 posts - 36,991 through 37,005 (of 59,098 total)
What version is the government contract using, Lynn?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 8:05 pm
[font="Arial Black"]From the article: [/font]
So what should we do now that we live in the new world of social media?
My answer would be... act like adults. π
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 7:27 pm
Lynn Pettis (8/31/2010)
Guess what, Oracle actually has CTE's, they just don't call it that in the reference manual.
True enough. And search for WITH won't do it either. They...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 6:44 pm
First, yeah... I know this is a repost of an older article. The author did a nice job on the article. I've got no complaints there. Well...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 6:29 pm
Brian O'Leary (9/4/2010)
The assertion that the datetime data type rounds up by 3.33 ms is incorrect. After some research on this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 5:39 pm
... and let me know if that's what you wanted. I couldn't do much more because of the missing data in your tables.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 5:32 pm
Ok... they pretty much screwed you by using the "Hierarchical Path" method of building hierarchies. There's a much more effecient method called "Nested Set Hierarchies" and if you do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 5:30 pm
Steve Jones - Editor (9/4/2010)
OK, I'm off to hit the chores, cut grass ... normal horse stuff.
Now wait just a bloody minute... I though that's what the horses were for!...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 4:36 pm
Ah... almost forgot...
There is no way that I would execute sp_send_dbmail in a trigger. If the email service goes down, new entries to the tables will either fail or...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 4:25 pm
Sorry this took so long... I got pretty far behind and I thought I was going to have to be twins to catch up. I hope you'll think it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 4:18 pm
steve.robson 58295 (8/29/2010)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 11:43 am
simon phoenix-479217 (8/31/2010)
HiJeff,
I came to forums after a long time and good to see you again.
Hi Simon. My apologies... I wish I could remember who you are, but I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 11:06 am
Actually, thank all you good folks. We've helped a lot of folks together over time.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 11:01 am
CirquedeSQLeil (9/4/2010)
Jeff - you're single-handedly keeping us at our 24 post/day goal π
I'm afraid you'll have to average that over the weekend. π
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 4, 2010 at 10:39 am
Gianluca Sartori (9/3/2010)
...pocket pork-chop launcher
Aw DUDE! You found one? π
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
September 3, 2010 at 10:59 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 36,991 through 37,005 (of 59,098 total)