Viewing 15 posts - 22,126 through 22,140 (of 59,098 total)
BenWard (12/29/2014)
Ah yes I did mean columns.silly mistake there!
In that case, BCP will still work. You need to list the columns in your format file and give them...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 29, 2014 at 7:17 am
I do understand about not being able to see anything of what you need. The full table pulls using BCP probably are the best way to go for the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 11:48 pm
bantrim (12/28/2014)
Thank you for your reply. I haven't tested the queryout option against the incremental query, but I guess I had assumed that I would run into the same...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 6:54 pm
ScottPletcher (12/26/2014)
Jeff Moden (12/25/2014)
ScottPletcher (12/25/2014)
Geoff A (3/3/2013)
Jeff Moden (2/28/2013)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 6:10 pm
Heh... you should send me a prize for not joining. š
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 5:59 pm
@Dwain,
Congrats on the new house and belated Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year to you both, too!
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 5:52 pm
bantrim (12/28/2014)
I am currently trying to optimize an ETL process that pulls around 150 tables from a OLAP-esque system through a linked server. It's the AllScripts Touchworks EMR...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 5:34 pm
Kannan Vignesh (12/28/2014)
Nolock doesn't allows to table get lock.
It was a rhetorical question to mostly suggest that it shouldn't be used in most cases. WITH(NOLOCK) is actually the proper...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 5:25 pm
Hugo Kornelis (12/28/2014)
Jeff Moden (12/28/2014)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 5:19 pm
The link for the "poor documentation" that I was speaking of is actually in Books Online under UPDATE... as in "Quirky Update", which can be controlled but is absolutely not...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Lynn Pettis (12/28/2014)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 2:15 pm
TomThomson (12/28/2014)
Jeff Moden (12/28/2014)
TomThomson (12/28/2014)
If I remember correctly it was adopted, in the same way as much other new new jargon was, ......
How on Earth do you remember all this...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 2:07 pm
Kannan Vignesh (12/28/2014)
Hi Jeff,Thanks for your query. i changed the database name and table name but it returns nothing.
That would be because I'm an idiot. :blush: I added the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 1:20 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/27/2014)
OPERATION ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 12:39 pm
sqldriver (12/27/2014)
I ran them on my test box and got close enough results.
Jeff, first, you need to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 28, 2014 at 12:11 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 22,126 through 22,140 (of 59,098 total)