Viewing 15 posts - 21,976 through 21,990 (of 59,098 total)
I guess I'd have to ask why anyone might think this is a new idea. Isn't this the purpose of things like databases?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 1:36 pm
I'm not having such a problem and I have IE 11.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/comma+separated+list/71700/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 1:32 pm
peterausger (1/8/2015)
I have following table
id id1 id2 id3 id4 ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 11:36 am
OwnSQL (1/10/2015)
Hi I have to create a table with the followingAccountnumber,DOB,FullName,Accountopendate,currentbalance
I am having troubles:
What data type should I use for DOB?
Use the DATE datatype, unless you're anticipating doing some...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 11:07 am
Welsh Corgi (1/10/2015)
I can work around them if they only perfume 1 backup per day.
We have a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 10:56 am
Dee Dee-422077 (1/9/2015)
My example data as this:
ID code1 code2
1 a ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 10:39 am
Eirikur Eiriksson (1/9/2015)
Dee Dee-422077 (1/9/2015)
My example data as this:
ID code1 code2
1 a ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 10:38 am
LinksUp (1/9/2015)
declare @t table
(
ID int
, code1 char
, code2 char
)
insert @t values
(1,'a','m')
,(1,'b','n')
,(1,'c','T')
,(2,'d','m')
,(2,'e','n')
,(2,'f','n')
,(3,'g','m')
,(3,'h','n')
,(3,'i','T')
;with cte as
(
Select id
...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 10:34 am
sickpup (2/17/2011)
So, here's the gameplan:
Identify the NC indexes on the affected DB...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 10:28 am
Why would anyone take the time to "split" the data, clean it, and not normalize it? :blink:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 6:54 am
Bill Talada (1/8/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 6:52 am
Grant Fritchey (1/9/2015)
Jeff Moden (1/9/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (1/9/2015)
I've been through 5 managers...BWAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAA!!!! You must be tough on managers! :-D:-P
I'm finishing up my fourth year at Redgate and I'm on my...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 10, 2015 at 6:20 am
Have you seen Dwain C's article on the generation of random sets?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2015 at 12:51 pm
Brandie Tarvin (1/9/2015)
I've been through 5 managers...
BWAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAA!!!! You must be tough on managers! :-D:-P
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
January 9, 2015 at 12:45 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,976 through 21,990 (of 59,098 total)