Viewing 15 posts - 21,256 through 21,270 (of 59,098 total)
alen teplitsky (3/17/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 4:23 pm
mschaper (3/17/2015)
Audit Status changed from STOP to RELEASED.
Audit Status...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 11:27 am
sqlquery29 (3/17/2015)
We have like after 40 characters the unit of measure is place in the description field. We have more than one space between the description and unit of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 11:21 am
SQL_Kills (3/16/2015)
I have the following table
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Transactions](
[ID] [char](5) NOT NULL,
[Amount] [float] NULL,
[InjectedDate] [datetime] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF
GO
insert into Transactions values ('A0001',50,'2015-03-01 23:19:01.727')
insert...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 11:18 am
I did the same thing. Two accounts, I mean. Thanks for the feedback on that.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 11:13 am
dwilliscp (3/17/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 11:04 am
You bet, Adam. Thank you for the feedback. Sorry I've missed this post over the last 3 years.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 9:21 am
Resolving this issue is actually pretty easy but I need some data to work with. Any chance of you attaching a file that I can test with after work...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 8:01 am
I haven't read through the 8 pages of responses on this thread but the most recent question seems to indicate there might still be a "problem" understanding why this all...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 17, 2015 at 7:00 am
maruthasalam (3/16/2015)
I have modified the SQL query and the below SQL query done what i need exactly.
Except run fast/efficiently. The code that Dwain posted will do fine without the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 7:13 pm
SQListic (3/16/2015)
I also did it with RIGHT FUNCTION
SELECT substring(RIGHT('00000000' + CAST([END DATE] AS VARCHAR), 8),5,4)+substring(RIGHT('00000000' + CAST([END DATE] AS VARCHAR), 8),1,2)+
substring(RIGHT('00000000' + CAST([END DATE] AS VARCHAR), 8),3,2)...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 7:06 pm
I believe you've been bitten by the dynamic SQL. To prove what I'm thinking the problem is, change all of your path, filename, and other variables that have anything...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 4:59 pm
CELKO (3/16/2015)
Do you know of any SQL engine that has a function that will convert that ISO format directly to a "week start date"?
DB2, Ingres, Postgres and...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 4:50 pm
CELKO (3/15/2015)
It is not denormalized; it is another temporal scale exactly like the Common Era Calendar is a scale. This is like saying a measurement in meters instead of...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 7:53 am
kevaburg (3/16/2015)
roger.price-1150775 (3/16/2015)
Why are you renaming the files ?
If it's to ensure a file is only processed once...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
March 16, 2015 at 7:45 am
Viewing 15 posts - 21,256 through 21,270 (of 59,098 total)