Viewing 15 posts - 21,106 through 21,120 (of 59,098 total)
If all of that is true, then just configure the key for the table to ignore dupes. Of course, that also depends on the hash algorithm that you're using....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 6:01 pm
Luis Cazares (4/7/2015)
Alan.B (4/7/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (4/3/2015)
Koen Verbeeck (4/3/2015)
SqlSanctum (4/3/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/7/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/7/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 5:42 pm
koti.raavi (4/7/2015)
Firstly Thanks to
GilaMonster,Jeff Moden,Eirikur Eiriksson,CELKO,Ed Wagner,MMartin1,MadAdmin for your valuable time
--Jeff I'm here 🙂
Yes, if we use 2 unions it will scan the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 5:38 pm
I'd put off doing anything with SQL Server 2012 until I actually needed it. I'm doing installs for upgrades now and really beginning to work with the system especially...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 3:21 pm
And now for the biggest question of them all...
Where the hell did the OP disappear to? :crazy:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 7, 2015 at 8:03 am
qur7 (4/6/2015)
Hi Jeff,Thanks for the reply. so will this be correct version.
EXECUTE dbo.IndexOptimize
@Databases = USER_DATABASES, -databasename,
@FragmentationLow = NULL,
@FragmentationMedium = 'INDEX_REORGANIZE,INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',
@FragmentationHigh = 'INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',
@FragmentationLevel1 = 5,
@FragmentationLevel2 = 30,
@SortinTempdb = 'Y'
Regards,
I believe that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 6, 2015 at 6:51 am
cbowman (4/6/2015)
Could this article be renamed to 'One of the Millions of Problems of NOT Knowing Your Data?'
Exactly. 🙂 +1000
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 6, 2015 at 6:48 am
koti.raavi (4/5/2015)
Please see below query
Select ID, ID1,Name, Cname from Customer where ID =(@IDSearch) or ID1 =(@Idsearch)
When i run above query took around 3 mins, i...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 7:20 pm
qur7 (4/4/2015)
I am running Ola maintenance script with the following parameters which runs fine.
EXECUTE dbo.IndexOptimize
@Databases = 'USER_DATABASES',
@FragmentationLow = NULL,
@FragmentationMedium = 'INDEX_REORGANIZE,INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',
@FragmentationHigh = 'INDEX_REBUILD_ONLINE,INDEX_REBUILD_OFFLINE',
@FragmentationLevel1 = 5,
@FragmentationLevel2 = 30,
@sortinTempdb =...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 7:09 pm
efyuzegeekgurl (4/5/2015)
Thanks for replying
Thats a good point about not copying the backup file. You are right, I decided to go down the Powershell path because of wanting to copy...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 6:42 pm
homebrew01 (4/5/2015)
I hadn't really though about this:
" the case statement can...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/5/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/5/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/5/2015)
here is a partial testing code which strongly indicates that the original testing is somewhat flawed.
Sorry... I don't have the time to wade through...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (4/5/2015)
here is a partial testing code which strongly indicates that the original testing is somewhat flawed.
Sorry... I don't have the time to wade through a ton of undocumented...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Did you ever figure this out?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 5, 2015 at 4:53 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 21,106 through 21,120 (of 59,098 total)