Viewing 15 posts - 20,986 through 21,000 (of 59,098 total)
Just a curious shot in the dark on this... what is the default collation of the database you're select from and what is the default collation of TempDB?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 21, 2015 at 8:28 am
You don't have to put messages in sys.messages to do what you want with RAISERROR.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 11:07 pm
It has been quite a while. Over a year. Thanks for the vote of confidence, Dwain. Much appreciated.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 7:39 pm
dwain.c (4/20/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/20/2015)
L30 (4/15/2015)
Ah... apologies asene, I should have read it more thoroughly. So you want to query a nested group?If so I found this on StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13914698/query-ad-group-membership-recursively-through-sql
Thanks for that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Sorry. I can help thinking about that. Auditing the content of temp tables. If someone insisted that I make that a priority at work and insisted that...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 7:08 pm
IceDread (4/20/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/20/2015)
Yet Another DBA (4/20/2015)
Jeff Moden (4/18/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 6:16 pm
RonKyle (4/20/2015)
There are no "ivory towers" where I work
There are no ivory towers where I work either. But there is the expectation that all know and understand best...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 11:15 am
L30 (4/15/2015)
Ah... apologies asene, I should have read it more thoroughly. So you want to query a nested group?If so I found this on StackOverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13914698/query-ad-group-membership-recursively-through-sql
Thanks for that link. It...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 11:06 am
I'll add to that by saying that people shouldn't really be posting for help on Ola's stuff here. His documentation on his code is very well written and if...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 10:59 am
GilaMonster (4/20/2015)
The default trace does log temp table creates and drops.
Awesome! Thanks, Gail!
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:39 am
Brandie Tarvin (4/20/2015)
In other words, applying the post SP1 CU3 pack isn't going to fix the issue.Happy Happy Joy Joy.
Thanks, all.
True dat! 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:37 am
RonKyle (4/20/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:32 am
bdenning (4/20/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:15 am
ddriver (4/20/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:06 am
ddriver (4/20/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
April 20, 2015 at 9:03 am
Viewing 15 posts - 20,986 through 21,000 (of 59,098 total)