Viewing 15 posts - 20,656 through 20,670 (of 59,098 total)
xsevensinzx (5/22/2015)
rsgardner2 (5/21/2015)
I really wish employers would get smart and try this instead of gathering lists of 'technical questions' from the internet.
Paraphrasing Google here: It's not about finding a master...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 22, 2015 at 8:46 am
rsgardner2 (5/21/2015)
IMHO the idea of 'asking technical...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 22, 2015 at 8:39 am
Grant Fritchey (5/18/2015)
audiocool (5/18/2015)
I'm not...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 21, 2015 at 9:32 pm
lenrigby (5/21/2015)
Thanks JeffI had a feeling that you may have a non-cursor based solution! I've set it running and will feedback.
Many thanks for your help.
IF it turns out to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 21, 2015 at 7:43 am
lenrigby (5/18/2015)
I have 14 Windows folders containing a mix of Word and PDF documents. Each folder contains up to 500,000 files and these documents are the source for a document...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 9:27 pm
meerack11 (5/20/2015)
I am currently looking for job as sql developer company gives sql query to solve so can you help me where I can find real time scenario...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm
audiocool (5/17/2015)
- OS and SQL Server 2012 are 64 bits
- The server equipped with SQL Server 2012 and McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise v8.8
- I monitor through...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 1:11 pm
tcronin 95651 (5/20/2015)
http://www.brentozar.comhe has a whole group of great tools
Heh... yep... I know that. It's just that when you mention something that's very specific, you should include a very...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 11:21 am
ramana3327 (5/19/2015)
Some how I don't want to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 11:18 am
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
Ed Wagner (5/20/2015)
Brandie Tarvin (5/20/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!Dare we ask?
How about a link? You're normally so patient that it ought to be good. 😛
We've been beating this person...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 11:11 am
Ed Wagner (5/20/2015)
Grant Fritchey (5/20/2015)
AAARRARARRGGGGHHHH!!!
Sometimes, I just wonder why any of us even try. Reams of good advice from multiple people. All of it ignored. Apply a random query hint....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 11:10 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (1/15/2015)
JimAtWork (2/3/2014)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 20, 2015 at 10:29 am
ramana3327 (5/14/2015)
I want to run this below query on scheduled basis and send the result to me through Sql job. It is running but not sending any result
How to set...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 19, 2015 at 7:06 pm
GF (5/19/2015)
I have created all the folders I need to based on a list I generated from a SQL table.
FOR /F %i in (E:\documents\folderlist.txt) do md "%i"
Now...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 19, 2015 at 6:52 pm
tcronin 95651 (5/19/2015)
i would look at ozar's index routine and use that.
Link?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
May 19, 2015 at 6:04 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,656 through 20,670 (of 59,098 total)