Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 59,098 total)
john.clyma 97764 (6/15/2015)
The .exe is on the same box that is running SQL
Perfect. The other questions would be...
1. Does the exe require any user input after it starts?
2....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 9:12 am
jbalbo (6/15/2015)
Yes it would...:)Sorry, Rainy Monday morning...
Thanks
Heh... not a problem and right there with you. I thought I might be missing something because I answered prior to my...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 9:09 am
Which box is the .exe actually on? The SQL Server box or something else?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 8:59 am
Wouldn't a simple COUNT with a GROUP do the trick for you?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 8:58 am
mw112009 (6/15/2015)
Thank you that works!I owe you a beer.
Beer? BEER? [font="Arial Black"]BEER![/font] Heh... ok... where are you at in the world? I might just try to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 8:39 am
I don't argue with people about things in code. I let the code do the talking. If they come up with better code (performs better, more scalable, easier...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 8:26 am
mw112009 (6/15/2015)
Select * FROM TAB1 wher AI_TEXT_VALUE like '%PE%'
The unfortunate thing is i get entries like <Perennial allergic rhinitis>
I am looking specifically for the term PE ( All...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 8:16 am
Jacob Wilkins (6/15/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 7:28 am
Ed Wagner (6/15/2015)
BrainDonor (6/15/2015)
An intersting video of Machii Isao, assisting in the configuration of an industrial robot, so...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 6:48 am
BWFC (6/15/2015)
Something similar to this Jeff?
Heh... That's the very scene I think of in all such conversations. It's one of my favorites. 😀
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 6:39 am
BrainDonor (6/15/2015)
An intersting video of Machii Isao, assisting in the configuration of an industrial robot, so it can...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 6:17 am
ramrajan (6/15/2015)
But the problem is i am not able to round off the dynamic columns in side my PIVOT...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 6:13 am
Ed Wagner (6/15/2015)
1. When are the backups taken?
2. Where are the backups stored?
3. Are the backups viable? Can they be used to restore? Have...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 15, 2015 at 6:09 am
Does anyone have any info on whether or not it's possible to mirror a 2005 server to a 2008 server? I was pretty sure that they had to be...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 14, 2015 at 9:20 pm
The safest thing to do for the future would be nightly full backups and log file backups every 15 minutes. That way, you'd never lose more than 15 minutes...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
June 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,356 through 20,370 (of 59,098 total)