Viewing 15 posts - 20,146 through 20,160 (of 59,098 total)
Never mind... post deleted.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 6:00 am
Edward-445599 (7/13/2015)
dbcc opentranshowed an old transaction , killed it
You should now try to figure out what data is missing because of the rollback you just caused and who to...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 5:42 am
Abhijit More (7/13/2015)
Now the challenge is I have to load any received...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 5:39 am
The correct answer isn't actually available. The correct answer should be to "hunt down the moroff that used XML to transmit purely flat data and introduce him to high...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 4:53 am
I believe the point that Perry is trying to make is that not much you can try in this case is going to work. About the only thing that's...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 4:35 am
mortalic (7/10/2015)
This one I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 4:26 am
GilaMonster (7/13/2015)
Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!Congratulations. You have complied with the requirements prescribed for your degree, and are cordially invited to the graduation ceremony
Outstanding, Gail!
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 4:03 am
David.Poole (7/12/2015)
The question...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 13, 2015 at 12:55 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (7/12/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 12, 2015 at 7:05 pm
David.Poole (7/8/2015)
Microsoft, your product is mature, it is time to start sweating the small stuff
+ 1 billion! I've emblazoned one of your fine quotes in my head... I think...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 12, 2015 at 6:59 pm
Orlando Colamatteo (7/11/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 11, 2015 at 2:59 pm
TomThomson (7/10/2015)
Eirikur Eiriksson (7/10/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 11, 2015 at 12:20 am
Grace09 (7/10/2015)
Jeff, The Compilation Time is from the last time the sql server were rebooted. Thanks.
Ok... but I need to know what that date and time was, please.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 10, 2015 at 5:02 pm
I wouldn't (and haven't) used any of those 3 methods. I'd (and have) do the clustered index by Date (the partitioning column) and the PK. It's going to happen...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 10, 2015 at 12:17 pm
I have a 350GB database in my SQLServer based telephone system. If that system goes down, we're toast because it's a critical part of our business to "answer the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
July 10, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 20,146 through 20,160 (of 59,098 total)