Viewing 15 posts - 19,471 through 19,485 (of 59,098 total)
I think it fascinating that the end result in the form of XML is 919 characters (without spaces) and that the code to conditionally drop the tables, recreate the tables,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 7:52 pm
Eric M Russell (10/8/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 9:40 am
helal.mobasher 13209 (9/30/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 9:32 am
helal.mobasher 13209 (9/30/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 9:26 am
LeeFAR (10/8/2015)
Thank you John. You have pointed me in a direction that will work. I think kicker was the -1 and I was just not thinking.
Maybe. What...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 9:13 am
John Rowan (10/8/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 8, 2015 at 9:02 am
I don't use SSIS so please pardon me if it sounds like I'm trivializing the use of SSIS for such things in saying, wouldn't it be easier to do something...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 10:56 pm
xsevensinzx (10/7/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 9:31 pm
Sideout1972 (10/7/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 9:28 pm
Apologies. I lost track of this one mostly because it's for Integration Services, which I don't use. Did you ever get an answer to this?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:49 pm
jeffrey yao (9/24/2015)
jeffrey yao (8/28/2015)
But from pure technical perspective, I feel there is one special deficiency I do...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:47 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (9/25/2015)
Jeff, did you figure out why your dev box was/is 3 times slower than the smallest amazon RDS instance?😎
Not yet but we did figure out why my backups...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:38 pm
Sideout1972 (9/28/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:20 pm
dbishop (10/7/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:08 pm
Jim Youmans-439383 (4/6/2012)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
October 7, 2015 at 8:06 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 19,471 through 19,485 (of 59,098 total)