Viewing 15 posts - 19,051 through 19,065 (of 59,098 total)
I'm thinking that it still might be a privs thing for the login that SQL Server Agent uses.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 6, 2015 at 1:01 pm
With only 5 "fields", I'll typically import each row as a whole row and split it using DelimitedSplit8K ( see the "Resources" section at the bottom of the article located...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 6, 2015 at 12:51 pm
I guess I don't understand why you think they'd be the same to begin with. If they were the same, then they wouldn't need one or the other. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 6, 2015 at 12:39 pm
ramadesai108 (12/4/2015)
I have resolved the issue.
Cool! Please post your solution.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:46 pm
TheSQLGuru (12/4/2015)
P.S. Hope I get to see you Jeff at the Cleveland SQL Saturday in February!
I really like presenting at Cleveland. Hopefully, they'll pick my session to give me...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:44 pm
vsamantha35 (12/3/2015)
•No of physical cpus= 2•no of logical cpu count = 24
I'm thinking that the logical to physical CPU ratio on that box is the real problem.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:36 pm
smmkr17 (12/5/2015)
ColA ColB ColC
A 1 Yes
A 2 No
A 1 Yes
A 1 Yes
B 1 Yes
B 2 Yes
C 1 Yes
D 1 No
My result should be
A No
B Yes
C No
If ColA Values A,B...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm
MadAdmin (12/5/2015)
Proof is in the pudding always. Try the set based and measure. Then try the rbar and measure. Especially when the advice sounds odd.
Make the person that made the...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:14 pm
SQLRNNR (12/4/2015)
Jeff Moden (12/4/2015)
K. Thanks. Something's wrong. Nothing in my spam locker, either.It's happened off and on.
Sometimes tweaking your subscriptions (delete on and re-add it) helps.
K. Thanks. ...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:23 am
Please see the following...
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:19 am
river1 (12/5/2015)
Hi,Wich t-sql command can I run tho have a list of the user-tables ordered by size inside one database?
Thank you
If you just want to see the tables, then open...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:11 am
Both Index(0) and Index(1) tell SQL Server to use the clustered index, if there is one.
Index(0) will force a scan and is the slower of the two options. Index(1)...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 5, 2015 at 8:04 am
K. Thanks. Something's wrong. Nothing in my spam locker, either.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 4, 2015 at 8:45 am
Is anyone else not getting notifications from posts? I haven't gotten a 1 since Nov 29th. I sent an email to the webmaster but no response there, either.
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 4, 2015 at 8:34 am
calvin_wk_wong (12/3/2015)
Even I try use select * from fn_dblog(null,null)it only return recent (today's records)
Any solution ?
Thanks
If you're backing up the transaction log like you should be, why would you...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 3, 2015 at 10:23 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 19,051 through 19,065 (of 59,098 total)