Viewing 15 posts - 19,021 through 19,035 (of 59,098 total)
elghazal.med (12/11/2015)
I already worked on this. But i used another tool which is Stata to convert both column to rows and rows to column and i used TOS to insert...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 11, 2015 at 1:46 pm
Ah. Understood.
The only thing that you'll be able to do in SQL Server is import the data from the spreadsheet whether it's .xlsx or .xls. The macros won't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 10, 2015 at 11:57 am
mceventphoto (12/10/2015)
Do what Jeff?
Why did you need to disable Page Level locking on the old server to begin with?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 10, 2015 at 11:51 am
mastersql (12/10/2015)
After I've found the duplicates I'm going to contact the customer to confirm if he'd still like them removing. Removing them is the easy part as I've found a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 10, 2015 at 5:54 am
mceventphoto (12/9/2015)
Page level locks are disabled on the old database.
I'm just curious... why did you need to do that? To what benefit?
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 11:37 pm
It may also be just a display problem. For example, the default display column width in SQL Server is only 255 bytes and it's a bit of a bugger...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 11:33 pm
From the Article:
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 11:27 pm
NewbieCoding (12/9/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 7:21 pm
Sean Lange (12/9/2015)
taseedorf (12/9/2015)
Sorry to be a troll, but....It is emergency because my friend asked me...
NO...come on.
Please note....this thread is 5 years old.
Heh... I've never seen a 5 year old...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 6:46 pm
mastersql (12/9/2015)
I'm just learning about CTE and the WITH statement. I find it trickier to write at the moment but which would you say is the best solution to finding...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 6:19 pm
DataGuy (12/9/2015)
We have a very narrow data table where I need to capture the date a specific value is inserted into specific column. The table is a...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 6:15 pm
It's not sp_testlinkedserver that's slow. It's the connection that is slow. That could be anything between the server where the linked server has been created to the target...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 11:26 am
SQL Guy 1 (12/8/2015)
In...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 11:19 am
Rod at work (12/9/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 10:31 am
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/2/2015)
Rod at work (12/2/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 9, 2015 at 9:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 19,021 through 19,035 (of 59,098 total)