Viewing 15 posts - 18,826 through 18,840 (of 59,098 total)
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/27/2015)
Jeff Moden (12/27/2015)
C@mel (12/27/2015)I don't want to restore a backup of A. to B.
I want a script to copy all data from A. to B.
WHY? To what...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2015 at 11:11 pm
If this is for a batch job, then make it easy on yourselves. Set the job up to capture any output from the run to a file. I...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2015 at 10:58 pm
C@mel (12/27/2015)I don't want to restore a backup of A. to B.
I want a script to copy all data from A. to B.
WHY? To what end? What is...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2015 at 10:46 pm
Eirikur Eiriksson (12/26/2015)
Jeff Moden (12/26/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 27, 2015 at 3:28 pm
JamesMorrison (12/26/2015)
I would say it should be about 20% more. Just my guess. I would like to hear other opinions on this.
Instead of relying on us amateurs, the absolute best...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 4:21 pm
stephend 55510 (9/24/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 4:12 pm
I'm obviously living in the wrong part of the country (although I do have benefits, paid vacations, flexible hours, ability to work from home, and live close enough to work...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 10:07 am
sandeepmittal11 (12/26/2015)
Refer below post to understand how to display row values as a single comma separated values
Again, not a bad article but...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 10:03 am
Jason A. Long (12/25/2015)
Jeff Moden (12/25/2015)
Jason A. Long (12/25/2015)
The one I came across a couple days ago...
WHERE LEN(t.SSN) = 9
as opposed to
WHERE t.SSN LIKE [0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]
The LEN check doesn't do it...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 9:39 am
sandeepmittal11 (12/26/2015)
Refer below post:
Not bad, Sandeep. Just a couple of comments...
It would be helpful if you added a bit more narrative to explain....
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 26, 2015 at 9:31 am
Jason A. Long (12/25/2015)
The one I came across a couple days ago...
WHERE LEN(t.SSN) = 9
as opposed to
WHERE t.SSN LIKE [0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]
The LEN check doesn't do it alone. It could allow...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2015 at 3:40 pm
sql_only (12/25/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2015 at 3:08 pm
For a more Yellow star (although terribly washed out thanks to transparency)...
DECLARE @g TABLE (g GEOMETRY, ID INT IDENTITY(1,1));
-- Adjust Color
INSERT INTO @g(g) SELECT TOP 29 CAST('POLYGON((0 0,...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2015 at 3:04 pm
annjunk (12/25/2015)
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2015 at 2:59 pm
ScottPletcher (12/25/2015)
Activity.Transaction_Date BETWEEN '20151130' and '20151201'
Would return rows from 12/01/2015 at exactly midnight (if there were any). But that wouldn't...
--Jeff Moden
Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.
December 25, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 18,826 through 18,840 (of 59,098 total)