Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 8,754 total)
Here is a quick suggestion, should result in more consistent plan (for better or worse)
😎
CREATE PROCEDURE [Quotation].[Get_Quotes_LH] ( @From DateTime = null, @To DateTime = null )
AS
BEGIN
...
August 21, 2014 at 10:41 am
Quick thought, to find the conversion causing the error, get the execution plan XML and look for an implicit cast to datetime. Also any value higher than 2958463 (9999-12-31) will...
August 21, 2014 at 10:27 am
First noticed this yesterday, also sometimes the format changes, could be a separate CSS issue though.
Kind of annoying, spent about an hour writing an answer and then I couldn't...
August 21, 2014 at 10:08 am
Lynn Pettis (8/21/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (8/21/2014)
Lynn Pettis (8/21/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (8/21/2014)
Quick note, INFORMATION_SCHEMA is an ANSI compliant metadata view collection added in 2000 if I remember correctly, sys.* is SQL Server specific.😎
It...
August 21, 2014 at 10:01 am
Lynn Pettis (8/21/2014)
Eirikur Eiriksson (8/21/2014)
Quick note, INFORMATION_SCHEMA is an ANSI compliant metadata view collection added in 2000 if I remember correctly, sys.* is SQL Server specific.😎
It may be but it...
August 21, 2014 at 9:35 am
Quick note, INFORMATION_SCHEMA is an ANSI compliant metadata view collection added in 2000 if I remember correctly, sys.* is SQL Server specific.
😎
August 21, 2014 at 8:13 am
Make certain that the SQL Server 2008 R2 SSIS components are installed on the server, normally found under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS
😎
August 21, 2014 at 6:37 am
Quick thought, have you tried using WITH RECOMPILE?
😎
In addition, are the statistics up to date?
August 21, 2014 at 6:29 am
Phil Parkin (8/21/2014)
WHERE NOT EXISTS ( SELECT B1.[BedDays]
...
August 21, 2014 at 3:54 am
F/-\R//-\Z (8/17/2014)
hiI try your code but this is not work!!!
no detect deferent row!
Here is the the code I previously posted with some sample data, works fine on my end;-)
😎
USE [tempdb]
GO
INSERT...
August 21, 2014 at 1:07 am
anoosha.konaparthi (8/20/2014)
Again getting the same error after executing the above
Repeating Gail's request:
Please post the full and complete, unedited output of that CheckDB command. DO NOTHING ELSE FOR NOW!
If...
August 20, 2014 at 10:35 pm
Quick thought, this can easily be stuffed
😎
;WITH BASE_ID AS
( SELECT BID FROM
(VALUES (4461),(14130),(23891)) AS X(BID)
)
SELECT
BI.BID
,STUFF('CP000000000000'
...
August 20, 2014 at 10:25 pm
Paresh Motiwala (8/20/2014)
I have been reading too much good stuff about CSI. hence I have been pushing our datawarehouse be upgraded to sql 2014.
Citing this as one of...
August 20, 2014 at 12:45 pm
Paresh Motiwala (8/20/2014)
I am just running a bench marking test. With and without columnstore indexes....
Columnstore index will not aid normal row retrieval, the test may therefore portray the negative impact...
August 20, 2014 at 11:37 am
Paresh Motiwala (8/20/2014)
...
August 20, 2014 at 9:37 am
Viewing 15 posts - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 8,754 total)