Wireless PDA Support

• My Blackberry 957 can't log in to your Site. Somebody responded to one of my posts this morning (I am PST) but it has taken till now to respond. Heck I could have answered while I was waiting for my Mother- in-Law's 2nd sprinkler station to blow out!

My 957 can render your openning screen okay. I have graphics turned off. I select "Discussions" enter my ID & PWD and then select a particular forum to get in but it claims I never logged on. Wireless PDA support is the way to go for real discussions! Real cool to be a hockey match and during a break answering email, cruising the web. Okay, I am a geek.

Now if your technology will just extend to support Palms and Blackberrys! I would be very happy geek.

• Probably the cookie support missing?

Andy

• Yes no cookies. I can log into other Sites though, so I wonder how they do it? I will have to ask my web-headed friends.

• Let us know and we can add it to our development efforts.

Steve Jones

steve@dkranch.net

• My provider for wireless web is goamerica.net

I just downloaded a new version and I get better results. I was able to do a "test post" in the "Service Packs" forum. For some reason I can't seem to get into this forum from my RIM 957.

Things are better then they were but still not there all the way. Will play with it more over the weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply