Who''s going to PASS?

• Thanks Steve,

I'll be booking both (if I can get them), anybody else going/fancy going?

If I can get passed the "What is your ZIP code".... "What do you mean you live outside the USA?"... 

Chris.

• BTW- if you have not made your hotel arrangements yet - the Gaylord is sold out. But PASS signed an agreement with another hotel, so you can get the same rate at the Hyatt Regancy - DFW. You WILL need a rental car as it's 35 miles away from the Gaylord. 

I found this out when I tried to get my room at the Gaylord earlier this month.  One benefit - the Hyatt is near the airport.

-SQLBill

• 35 miles can't be right.  I'll be at the Days Inn DFW and it's only 6.

• Maybe I meant 35 minute drive?

OPPS.

-SQLBill

•   Just thought info might make your day a little better.  35 miles of city driving would...well.. could suck.

• Baseball Game:  Where will SSC folks be sitting??

J. Bagwell

UVA Health System

• Well I got myself a Dallas Stars ticket (thanks Steve J for the link), all I need to do now is work out what the rules for ice hockey are. (ahhhh here they are "Hit the round thing into the net, start a fight....")

Next job, try and find a Rangers ticket or two, and somebody go with or somebody to explain the rules (J Bagwell fancy going?).... hmmm looks like cricket to me.

Chris (Strange guy from over the pond)

• I don't think Andy, Brian or myself are attending any games. I'm actually leaving Fri morning for my 20 year reunion , missing the chance to attend the Ballpark at Arlington. Next time.

Anyone who's got tix, post your section or make a note and see if we can get some people together for the games.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply