White lines appearing in tabular report when rendered in tif or word

• I have a report that is a series of tables that are one line each and are butted up together. When rendered via web, or to excel, pdf it apears as I expect, colours as I expect.

When rendered to tif, white lines appear every three lines. When rendered to word, the lines are less frequent, but still there.

Any thoughts as to what could be causing this, and what I might try to get rid of them? Unfortunately, need to be able to use the rendered images instead of the web output. Thanks.

• Hi,

I think place ur Table/tablix inside one rectangle and try to export into word.

I am not sure...

Thanks,

Veeren.

Thanks & Regards,
    Veeren.
    Ignore this if you feel i am Wrong. 😉

• I'm also seeing this issue with the image exporting. Guys Let me know, if anyone could able to find the cause for it.

• Hi,

Please verify the border color of u r image and make it as nothing.

I hope it will work..

Thanks

Veeren..

Thanks & Regards,
    Veeren.
    Ignore this if you feel i am Wrong. 😉

• Border colours were nothing, i recreated the table within one table instead of several tables sitting adjacent, all the same problem. Just out of curiousity, I changed the row heights back to the default of .6cm from .5cm and now there are no white lines and everything is sweet. So, trick for young players, even if you make the font smaller, don't mess with the default heights. Apparently you will get burned. Sigh. I have had similar problems with column widths and weird cell merging in Excel imports.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply