Which Option is good

• Hi All,

I would like to know which tool is good for deployment from one location to another. I need to dynamically change the web.config file.

My scenario is i will give the build number, it has to take all the files from the build and put the build in specified location and dynamically i should have to change the web.config file.

• web.config files are generally used in .NET development. This is SQL Server forum. Also, there's not enough details in your question to direct you to a resource or to answer the question. Environments? Any background etc?

:exclamation: "Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience." :exclamation:

• Hi I would ike to know which deployment tool can be used for automatic deployment from one region to another. Not only for dotnet projects, whatever projects may be i need to do deployment automatically. any help on this ???

• In sql server table column can set diffrent collation you can create a table and then set diffrent langues in the same table with diffrent collation column it is for multi language web sites

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply