Where is the article

• I was navigating through articles and got to this

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Basics/20010422115709/78/

But where is the article? All I can see is the introduction.

• I see the article. What browser are you using? Do you see what's attached below?

• Now I see the full article. I really can't explain it. At home I use ie6 but in the office I use ie7. Thus I quickly connected to my workstation in the office and there too via ie7 I can now see the full article.

Sorry for the false alarm.

PS

By the way, your xml.jpg attachment is incomplete. It stops near the end of the 'LET'S GET STARTED' section. If it was meant to show me the full article, it's not doing it.

• Hi Michael,

You weren't imagining things -- the article really wasn't there. It was one of the legacy articles that was multi-page. These articles aren't supported on the new site, so we had to convert them to single pages. Unfortunately we missed a few, including this one, so the article simply cut off as soon as it hit the first page break.

I must have fixed it before Steve took a look.

Note, however, that I am having some formatting issues in IE6, with regard to the size of the code boxes. Do you see that too? All the code boxes are seceral inches deep even if there is only one line of code?

Cheers,

Tony.

• Tony Davis (11/1/2007)

Note, however, that I am having some formatting issues in IE6, with regard to the size of the code boxes. Do you see that too? All the code boxes are seceral inches deep even if there is only one line of code?

Yes, I confirm what you're saying on IE6. It works just fine on IE7.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply