Where AI Shines

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Where AI Shines

• Can AI shine a UV light inside our bodies to kill the corona virus? * innocent face *

• First of all: it would need to be UV-C specifically, that's the one you're not catching with your sunscreen lotion and most importantly: You should know that injection of desinfection liquids is the only solution forward! (not covering my face in sarcasm, got what you've elected … or maybe elected, who knows?)

• *head in hands*

• AI/ML in digital marketing has been doing pretty good. Same with automotive.

• Where in automotive? I know the AI for engine "twins" in planes is working well. I think some of the new drone/inspection stuff works well.

Marketing. Maybe. It likely has improved some of the outcomes, but I'm not sure I think it shines there. However, I know you're in that area. Convince me.

• DinoRS wrote:

First of all: it would need to be UV-C specifically, that's the one you're not catching with your sunscreen lotion and most importantly: You should know that injection of desinfection liquids is the only solution forward! (not covering my face in sarcasm, got what you've elected … or maybe elected, who knows?)

First of all, I have no great love for Trump nor any politicians or the current raft of idiots that call themselves journalists and newcasters / whatever.

HOWEVER, I've watched the movie of that little conversation on Snopes.com many times.  He didn't say anything about household bleach or other types of commonly available household items.  He very specifically said "THE disinfectant", which leads me to believe that he's been advised that there may be a specially created  "disinfectant" that medical folks have discovered that might be able to rid the body of the virus.

And, to be clear, broad spectrum UV-C isn't what's necessary or effective.  It's a fairly wide band.  It needs to be 220nm "light" (which is in the UV-C band).  The rest of the UV-C band isn't effective.

And, who knows... and endoscopy or colonoscopy with 220nm light might help.  It wouldn't be the first time that shining a light up someone's ass fixed them. 😀

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply