What's the matter with FULL-TEXT?

• Everytime I call stored procedure that contains FULL-TEXT always show error message Msg 30053 with detail message :

Word breaking timed out for the full-text query string.

This can happen if the wordbreaker took a long time to process

the full-text query string, or if a large number of queries are running

on the server. Try running the query again under a lighter load.

and

A stoplist cache cannot be generated while processing a full-text query

or performing full-text indexing. There is not enough memory to load

the stoplist cache. Rerun the query or indexing command when more

resources are available.

How to avaoid this error after long time we not execute the FULL-TEXT via Stored Procedure?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Eko Indriyawan

• Thanks for your replies,

Actually everything of my stored procedure and the configuration is fine, but I have to execute the stored procedure 3-5 times first and then working properly.

Do I have to increase the memory(my memory 2GB) or change the configuration of the instance?

I'm sure that Full-text is so powerfull in searching than like, but with this condition make me to leave full-text.

Any suggestion please??

Regards,

Eko Indriyawan.

• I never had your particular problem with FTS so I can't help you much further than Google at the moment.

Good luck with this and let us know the solution when you find it.

• Is there any solution to this problem? I'm facing the same problem.. getting the same error, which is weird because nothing has changed since the last time we used the page without any error, now I can't access the page anymore because of that error

• The below link saying something different. Have a look.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/nl-BE/sqlsearch/thread/847a4729-126f-4324-ad31-9c7ada88c87b

• I had this issue and found that this fixed it: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6760059/full-text-timed-out-exception

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply