What are the checkboxes next to the previous answers for?

• Just curious - I just noticed a blank checkbox next to each of the previous answers when in the "reply" screen. Is that something I shouldn't be seeing/shouldn't be caring about, or am I missing out on some functionality?

"Enquiring minds want to know".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• If you look by the bottom post there's a drop down with post options. You can choose to apply settings to one or more posts. Not sure how useful this is other than for me (moderator)

• That explains it. There's no drop-down in the non-moderator version, just the checkboxes.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on some cool toy....;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• If you are, I am too!

There's a lot of stuff in the forums I don't use. And I wish was gone. I prefer the simpler you ask a question, someone answers it without too many bells and whistles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply