Week of Warehousing Webinar Series

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Week of Warehousing Webinar Series

• Not that I want to sound like a moaner for getting a set of free webinars, that I'm sure will be good, BUT, it would have been nice to be able to register for multiple sessions once, rather than having to register for each individually.

Yes I am lazy 🙂

• You know what Veteran: I'm lazy too 😀

• wildh (1/28/2009)

Not that I want to sound like a moaner for getting a set of free webinars, that I'm sure will be good, BUT, it would have been nice to be able to register for multiple sessions once, rather than having to register for each individually.

Yes I am lazy 🙂

I can understand that! We're working on a way to submit the info once and then post 4 times but the webinar services are pretty fickle about what they allow you to silently post.

• I am beginner in Data Warehousing and I would love to attend all these webcasts but the timings are all during office hours - Does anyone know if these webcast(s) are available later (offline or downloadable)?

• TechMate (1/28/2009)

I am beginner in Data Warehousing and I would love to attend all these webcasts but the timings are all during office hours - Does anyone know if these webcast(s) are available later (offline or downloadable)?

I will be recording each of the sessions and will be posting them right after.

• Thats makes three of us:hehe: . Will WROX have specials on the books too?

I'm not only lazy but cheap too!

• Thanks for putting this together, guys. And man, if you guys are complaining about how long it took to sign up for those, you really are lazy! 😛

Rick Todd

• Guilty as charged.

But typing the same information a few times is a labour of Database love 😛

• Would it possible to download these webinars at the end of the series? that would be really useful!

• Jonathan Mallia (1/29/2009)

Would it possible to download these webinars at the end of the series? that would be really useful!

You bet. We'll have them in streaming form and in IPOD form.

• Thanks! Can you please specify when they will be available and where(url) ?

Brian Knight (1/29/2009)

Jonathan Mallia (1/29/2009)

Would it possible to download these webinars at the end of the series? that would be really useful!

You bet. We'll have them in streaming form and in IPOD form.

• It'll be a week after the live event.

• guys that's great opportunity. But can somebody post a link to download all of the stuff. Thanks

• This is a good initiative. If it was possible to copy the profiles then that would be nice for fatty and lazy guys like me. :w00t:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply