*** Note that this package DOES NOT use Script Task ***
I have a "For Loop Container" in an SSIS package with a simple:
- InitExpression - set loop variable to zero
- EvalExpression - is loop variable less than a limit variable (set outside the loop)
- AssignExpression - reduce loop variable by one
In the "For Loop Container" I have five "stacks" of tasks running in parallel:
- Expression task - always succeeds, used to anchor an "Expression and Constraint" connector
- Execute SQL task - inserts into a log table
- Data Flow task - populates a table
- Execute SQL task - updates the log table
As there is no code manipulation of the variables collection, I'm unclear where the "Variables collection has already been unlocked" issue is arising.
Please note that most of the time this package runs without issue. It is just occasionally that it fails but when it does fail, it is always with this error.
Any ideas? Thanks.
- This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Pete Bishop.