usp_who5

• I am using IE 11.

Roy Fulbright
    Computer Consultant

• rfulbrig (11/3/2014)

I am using IE 11.

I know that when I use IE there are issues. Firefox seems to work without issue.

• Hi, I am getting error when running on SQL 2008 as follows: 'Msg 8181, Level 16, State 1, Line 2

Text for 'MMSendEmailForPreviousMissingFiles' is missing from the system catalog. The object must be dropped and re-created before it can be used.

'. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

• kpa (11/5/2014)

Hi, I am getting error when running on SQL 2008 as follows: 'Msg 8181, Level 16, State 1, Line 2

Text for 'MMSendEmailForPreviousMissingFiles' is missing from the system catalog. The object must be dropped and re-created before it can be used.

'. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.

Did you simply create the proc and then try to run it, or are you doing something different?

• Thanks for the script

• My pleasure!

• Just going back over some of these scripts like this and noticed this one looks like it has been run on SSC multiple times. That's a testimony to how good it is.

• Iwas Bornready (4/26/2016)

Just going back over some of these scripts like this and noticed this one looks like it has been run on SSC multiple times. That's a testimony to how good it is.

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

• kpa - Wednesday, November 5, 2014 11:32 AM

Hi, I am getting error when running on SQL 2008 as follows: 'Msg 8181, Level 16, State 1, Line 2Text for 'MMSendEmailForPreviousMissingFiles' is missing from the system catalog. The object must be dropped and re-created before it can be used.'. Any ideas what could be causing this?Thanks.

You can get this error if you start running a stored procedure and then drop or rename it before it completes.

--
    Scott

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply