Urgent HELP ME¡¡¡¡¡¡ Some one

• Sir, I ask to them please takes a little seriousness in this subject, I am not looking for to deceive of anybody, only look for support to me to be able to solve my doubt, in truth esteem much the observations, but not yet I have found the aid sufficient, in truth is urgent the support to me

• We are taking this seriously. We want to help, but we aren't getting what we need to be able to do so. GSquared as noted that the problem here maybe a language issue.

Perhaps, maybe, there is some one out there with stronger Spanish/English language skills that can intercede and help out.

• somebody can say to me as to create a consultation with the objects in transact-SQL, which mentions in advance, tnks and regards

• Maybe someone fluent in Spanish shoulf ask him to post the dts-file here so that we can investigate the package for him?

N 56°04'39.16"
    E 12°55'05.25"

• what is this?

they are some direction?

as they are going to help to me with my problem?

Plese answared somebody

• how can I do to create a query that I return as a result the last time you run a DTS and how can I create a Transact-SQL query with objects as ActiveScriptTask Object DynamicPropertiesTask Object BulkInsertTask Object ExecutePackageTask Object CreateProcessTask Object ExecuteSQLTask Object CreateProcessTask2 Object ExecuteSQLTask2 CustomTask ParallelDataPumpTask Object Object Object DataDrivenQueryTask Object SendMailTask Object Object DataPumpTask

• clperez - Lets try to begin again? What specifically is the problem? Please explain in the best detail possible and people will try to help. Be very clear in what you are asking please.

Thank you.

David

@SQLTentmaker

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose” - Jim Elliot

• clperez271172 (1/28/2009)

how can I do to create a query that I return as a result the last time you run a DTS

This one has been answered. Unless you had logging configured or unless you were running it from a job you will not have this information.

David

@SQLTentmaker

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose” - Jim Elliot

• then the information required does not exist anywhere? that the BSA said that if there is such information? because I commented that it is possible to locate this information?

• Based on your earlier posts you stated that you were not running this from a job but rather command line and you really hadn't answered the other questions that were asked about whether logging was enabled in the package so, I am assuming that it was not. If both of these are true then no, you will not have that information available to you.

Sorry.

David

@SQLTentmaker

• could try posting here: http://sql-server-performance.com/Community/forums/30.aspx

---------------------------------------
    elsasoft.org

• since I can do so that the logs of a dts keep in a specific table that is not that of sysdtspackageslog

• clperez271172 (1/29/2009)

since I can do so that the logs of a dts keep in a specific table that is not that of sysdtspackageslog

I can't understand what you wrote.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• as doing so that the logs of a DTS keep in a specific table that is not that of sysdtspackageslog

• Still don't understand. Can you ask in Spanish, so I can look up the words for it? Would that help?

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply