update using a wildcard. Thank

• Anatoliaad

Có thể cập nhật giá trị dựa trên ký tự đại diện không? Chẳng hạn, tôi có nhiều ngày trong cơ sở dữ liệu được định dạng với các tiêu chí khác nhau và tôi muốn tất cả chúng là MM / DD / YYYY. Để làm cho mọi thứ khác đi một chút, giá trị bên trong trường này có thể đại diện cho bất cứ điều gì, không chỉ là một ngày. Tôi muốn chỉ cập nhật các giá trị giữ ngày định dạng sai. 
    Vì vậy, tôi thực hiện một truy vấn:
    chọn IndexFieldText khác biệt từ dbo.DocumentField trong đó IndexFieldText như ‘% / _ /%’
    Điều này sẽ chỉ mang lại các giá trị ngày có một chữ số duy nhất. 

Tôi có thể cập nhật các giá trị này bằng cách sử dụng truy vấn cập nhật bằng ký tự đại diện không, chẳng hạn như:
    update dbo.tablename set IndexFieldText = ‘% / 0 _ /%’ trong đó IndexFieldText như ‘% / _ /%’ 

• DesNorton

SSC-Insane

From Google Translate

Is it possible to update values based on wildcards? For example, I have many days in the database formatted with different criteria and I want them all to be MM / DD / YYYY. To make things a little different, the value inside this field can represent anything, not just a day. I want to only update the values kept on the wrong format.
    So I made a query:
    choose the distinct IndexFieldText from dbo.DocumentField in which IndexFieldText like '% / _ /%'
    This will only bring the date values to a single digit.

I can update these values by using the update query with a wildcard, such as:
    update dbo.tablename set IndexFieldText = '% / 0 _ /%' where IndexFieldText is like '% / _ /%'

No, you cannot use the wildcards in the update.

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help.[/url]
    Make sure that you include code in the appropriate IFCode tags.

• Thom A

SSC Guru

If that Google translate is to be relied on, your statement about changing the format of your dates is a little confusing. You don’t store the format of a date in SQL Server, they are stored as a binary values; your presentation layer then does the formatting. You can’t change the format of a date in the data.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.

• DesNorton

SSC-Insane

Thom A - Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:54 AM

If that Google translate is to be relied on, your statement about changing the format of your dates is a little confusing. You don't store the format of a date in SQL Server, they are stored as a binary values; your presentation layer then does the formatting. You can't change the format of a date in the data.

Based on this statement, I take it to be an EAV table, where the Attribute Value is stored as a varchar.

To make things a little different, the value inside this field can represent anything, not just a day

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help.[/url]
    Make sure that you include code in the appropriate IFCode tags.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply