unable to load the data

• I have created data viewewr, but didnot find how to proceeed to check the data viewer.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Raghavender Chavva

• I have added the data viewer and executed the package but nothing is displayed.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Raghavender Chavva

• Raghavender (7/12/2012)

I have added the data viewer and executed the package but nothing is displayed.

That means data is not flowing from source itself.

Check the configuration for all sources as there is no probles at destination end.

Also did you try with different Data Flow Task for all instances in Control Flow Pane ?

--rhythmk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    To post your question use below link

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/forum-etiquette-how-to-post-datacode-on-a-forum-to-get-the-best-help
    🙂

• Hi Raghavender

As suggested by Rythmk you have to check your connection manager and data sources; you should follow these validation steps (the bullets numbers refer to the attached images)

1. Check your connection manager, making sure the server credentials are properly defined.

2. Click on the Test Connection button to ensure you are reaching the source server.

If the Test Connection step is successful, you may have problems with your query.

3. with the data source make sure it is referencing the proper Connection Manager.

4. If there is not issues with the Connection Manager, focus on the query, my example has a glitch, its FROM statement contains the database name, make sure the query was entered properly.

5. Click on the Preview button, it should return data, if it does not, your query or connection is wrong, if it works, then you should do step 6.

6. On the Columns node, make sure you are selecting columns, if you did not select any column, you will not be processing any data.

If you follow the steps above, you will get closer to identifying your issue, please let us know how you go.

You should apply this procedure to each one of your data sources.

Cheers,

Hope this helps,
    Rock from VbCity

• Hi All,

Now the issue got resolved.

Thank you all for the help.

It was due the small mistake in the script.

I have added

USE DBNAME

which is not correct.

I have removed it and executed the package successfully.

Thank You.

Regards,
    Raghavender Chavva

• Raghavender (7/17/2012)

Hi All,

Now the issue got resolved.

Thank you all for the help.

It was due the small mistake in the script.

I have added

USE DBNAME

Good to know 🙂

--rhythmk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    To post your question use below link

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/forum-etiquette-how-to-post-datacode-on-a-forum-to-get-the-best-help
    🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply