Two Tablix in a report

• I have a report that renders two different outputs depending on a parameter(Summary or Detail). I have to add a new column to both reports. When I add a new column, its only adding to the detail report. I can't figure out how to change both. I'm using report manager to do this but could use visual studio if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

• I expect that you have either 2 Tablix's in the report OR you have the hidden property set on the column of the single Tablix that has your data that is hiding it based on the value of the parameter.

If you have 2 Tablix's, you will need to add the column to each tablix.

If you have hidden properties set on the column, you will need to adjust the visibility to work differently.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply