Transaction Replication with Immediate Updating

• I have set up transaction replication with immediate updating for my databases which is having around 200 tables. I have created around 10 publication for same.

While updating row at subscriber, it is throwing error as below.

Msg 21064, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_MSreplraiserror, Line 18

The subscription is uninitialized or unavailable for immediate updating as it is marked for reinitialization. If using queued failover option, run Queue Reader Agent for subscription initialization. Try again after the (re)initialization completes.

Msg 20512, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_MSreplraiserror, Line 8

Updateable Subscriptions: Rolling back transaction.

Msg 3609, Level 16, State 1, Line 1

The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted.

How to fix it ?

• Just to make it clear, it's not Transactional Replication with immediate updates, it is Transactional Replication with updatable Subscription.

Bru Medishetty

Blog -- LearnSQLWithBru

Join on Facebook Page Facebook.comLearnSQLWithBru

Twitter -- BruMedishetty

• Thanks for noting it. It is updatable subscription with immediate updating.

• is that poosible to have 10 publisher and one subcriber.

i guess u have 1 publisher and 10 subscriber.

publisher is one which is the primary data which publish data to its subscribers and in your case updates at the subscibe are also results o update on primary. please check have it been configure as updatable subscribers .

try reinitiallisation also

• I'm just curious if you could post the solution to your issue. I'm having the same problem.

• Had a same issue and after analyzing I found that password of queue reader agents got expired.I have changed queue reader agents password and this resolved my problem.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply