Total of the row

• Hi all,

I have 4 columns in the report: Customer, Price, Cost, Revenue.

I would like to put in the end of the report total value of each column (Price, Cost, Revenue).

I clicked the right button to the appropriate column and chose to "add a total".

When I select all customer values ??in the customer filter, this amount is not displayed. If I select filtering, the amount is displayed.

Could you help me, please?

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• Just to confirm - the totals when you run it unfiltered are NOT showing up, but when running it filtered, they ARE showing up?

If the above is correct, I would be making sure that you are looking at the LAST page of data.  Not just scrolling to the bottom , as that will show you the bottom of page 1, but actually going to the last page as your totals are likely to show up there.

Failing that, I would check to see if you accidentally (or intentionally) set up any visibility filters on the cells or rows.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

• It sounds like you want to add a total or subtotal in the report. I found a tutorial that I think will answer your question.

Add total and subtotal to SSRS report

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply