Topic Subscription Option

• For Topic subscriptions, is there a way to set the default to NOT subscribe?

SQL = Scarcely Qualifies as a Language

• Just saw on bottom of the forum post for subscription option this literal "Note: Your selection is saved as a default for next time ". Will let you know if it does not work.

SQL = Scarcely Qualifies as a Language

• It should work. It remembers your last setting, so it's a gross setting. If you subscribe to one topic by checking it, then be sure that you uncheck it for the next one if you don't want to be subscribed.

• Keep in mid the "default" seems to be cookie-based (so moving from one machine to another will "reset" your options).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• Correct, it's cookie based. The forum code doesn't have this as a global setting, but we've passed along to InstantASP as a request.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply