Topic emails not being sent when replies are posted

• When I post to a thread it seems the default is now "No Email Notification (Just Add To List)". Even if I go in to change it to "Immediate Notification of New Posts by Email" and save it using the Subscribe button while the website says it was saved when I go back in it still says "No Email".

There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community.
    --Plato

• After posting this new thread I went in and the Topic Options are in fact "No Email Notification (Just Add To List)". Did I accidentally change a default option somewhere?

There are no special teachers of virtue, because virtue is taught by the whole community.
    --Plato

• The drop down remembers the last choice you made, so it is a binary on/off based on your last post.

• I must have gotten into a strange area of perception with the site not understanding the behavior of the drop down coupled maybe with some email delays on my end...all seems well now. Thanks for looking at my thread.

--Plato

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply