Three Months

• They're working, but new threads don't default to it. You have to select it in post options under your reply.

It's a high priority item on the list.

• I mean absolutely no offense by this... but how hard is it to put a default value on the combobox on the new post page?

That would surely take off a lot of heat for the short term.  I know that adding that as an option to the control panel is far more complex and probably a better solution on the long run, but this is a good way to do a quick and dirty hotfix without going all the way right away (ya I have a needy client like this :P).

• It's probably not hard, but it's a change and that means testing, rollout, etc. We've got developers working on various bugs now and estimating changes. We'll prioritize and get things sorted.

One of the problems in development is that people jerk devs back and forth between issues and we're trying not to do that. So we'll work quickly, but organized, which also means not releasing 1 thing every hour.

We'll get there and outside of critical bugs, we should have a point release on Thur.

• Site looks great. Kudo's to everyone involved. I had about a day learning curve to get comfortable with where things are and how they work.

Ref the Posted Time Shift: Under my account area I found a setting for "Time Zone". The default was GMT or something like that. I changed it to EST for where I'm located and now all the times are shifted to EST which I like.

Great Job everyone!

James.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply