The Train to Katmai

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Train to Katmai

• "Now they're offering Second Shot, designed to let you have a second chance at an exam if you fail it. No limit on the free offer, so you get a second chance for every exam you schedule and pay for until Jan 30, 2008. This time it's a Prometric offer and I can only speculate that Prometric is trying to drive some testing and certification revenue. Perhaps too many of you aren't upgrading your certs?"

A co-worker was trying to sign up for a MS test with a local Vue center and could not do it online. I had no problem using a voucher I had recently bought. While at the Vue testing center I asked why my co-working was having so much trouble. She told me that Vue was no longer offerring MS certs they were focusing on Cisco. Prometric was taking over the MS testing(?) The reason I had no problem was Vue is still accepting previously purchased voucher for awhile longer.

Not sure how accurate any of that is, but there ya go. 🙂

BTW, I bought the insurance last time it was offered and passed. Didn't realize there was a time limit on when the next text had to be taken to receive 25% off. 🙁 At least I got the free tech net subscription.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply