The table name could not be retrieved from the script provided

• I am having trouble moving data with ssis fromSQL Sever to Maria DB. When i run the following script, the table gets created in Maria DB. But no access to upload the data.

Here is the error: "TITLE: Microsoft Visual Studio ------------------------------

The table name could not be retrieved from the script provided. Select a table or a view from the list.

------------------------------ BUTTONS:

OK ------------------------------ "

SQL:

CREATE TABLE ADO NET Destination ( uid BIGINT, order_uid BIGINT, product_uid BIGINT, label VARCHAR(150), selling_unit VARCHAR(80), price VARCHAR(10), quantity VARCHAR(10), amended_quantity VARCHAR(10), adjusted_quantity VARCHAR(30), margin VARCHAR(30), out_of_stock VARCHAR(1), comments VARCHAR(250), edi_cost_price VARCHAR(50), edi_rsp VARCHAR(50), edi_promo_price VARCHAR(50), picked VARCHAR(1), oos_qty INT )

Please assist?

• As I suggested in one of your other threads, SSIS needs to 'see' the table it is going to load data into at design time, not at run time.

Do the CREATE TABLE first, outside of SSIS and then build the data transfer in SSIS.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• SSIS does not recognise any of my tables in the MySQL/Maria DB. That  is the problem.

• yrstruly wrote:

SSIS does not recognise any of my tables in the MySQL/Maria DB. That  is the problem.

This is what you should solve first, in my opinion. It's not a technology I have worked with, so I cannot help further in this case.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply