The SQLServerCentral Party at PASS

• Thanks for a great party Steve! I've never been a gambler but must have played 2 hours of blackjack. Enjoyed it!

Thanks again...

• Good to hear you enjoyed it.

Come back next year!

• Had an excellent time, Steve! It was great meeting you, I also met Ed Vassie and Gayle Shaw. The conference was fantastic, it was really great spending an entire conference on SQL Server! I've attended TechEd twice before, admittedly the last time was 10 years ago in New Orleans, and I just never found them to be that valuable. I'm hoping that they've improved, but if given a choice between attending TechEd or PASS, I'll definitely do PASS again.

The party was lots of fun, and I pulled four deuces out at Hold 'Em, I just wish I'd worked the pot up higher. :hehe:

(though it looks like I'll have to cough up the $95 for the conference DVD out of my own pocket, our budgets are getting slashed yet again)

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Wayne,

got a shot of you in here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dkranch.stevejones/2008PASSCommunitySummit

• Heh. Deep in thought and less hair than I'd like. 😀

I was hoping I could catch you later in the show so I could show you SQL Server on my Mac. I ran into three other people doing the same thing on a 15" and 17" MacBook Pro and on a 13" MacBook, so I wasn't alone! And one of the guys was a developer for Quest, I think he's the editor for the SQLWiki project.

Best thing was taking my Mac into the Microsoft SQL Server First Aid people twice! :hehe:

-----
    [font="Arial"]Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information upon it. --Samuel Johnson[/font]

• Steve, the party was a great time. Can I get a couple more of those books sent for our last user group meeting of the year?

SQL Babe

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply