The South African SQL Server Usergroup is Back

• Upington? There are people living there? 😉

It's a possibility. I'd have to ask MS though, as I have no tools for doing that myself. Also we'd then have to consider hosting and bandwidth and all those nasty things.

It's something Craig (SADeveloper) has suggested before, so maybe we can set something up.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • It would be great if you could start something in CT!

Marina

• Gail, it's been hectic at work and I could not go to your presentation so, will you letus know when there is another one? Looking forward to it.

:-PManie Verster
    Developer
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Holy Bible
    I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times. - Everett Mckinley Dirkson (Well, I am trying. - Manie Verster)

• I'll do a proper announcement as soon as I get home. Currently in DBN on business.

But just for you... 😀

Fri 28 Nov (I know fri night isn't good, but it's the only night the speaker could make)

We have an international speaker visiting who's going to redo the presentation that he did at the PASS conference.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply